Greetings from the staff of the IAPR Newsletter!
The July 2022 Issue of the IAPR Newsletter is now available at:
FEATURES IN THIS ISSUE:
- From the Editor’s Desk: Call for articles related to “Pattern Recognition for Humanitarian Purposes”
- Getting to Know…Adam Krzyżak, IAPR Fellow, “My adventure with statistical pattern recognition”
- IAPR…The Next Generation: Diego Rodriguez, winner of the 2022 Best Poster Award at VISAPP 2022
- The IAPR ExCo on Reforming Technical Committee 20 (formerly named Bioinformatics)
- See you @ ICPR 2022 in Montréal!
- IAPR Technical Committee Workshops @ ICPR 2022
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- CALLS for PAPERS
- Calls from the IAPR Education Committee, Industrial Liaison Committee, and ExCo
- News from the IAPR Executive Committee (ExCo)
- IAPR Technical Committee (TC) News: TC1, TC3, TC4, TC7, TC12 and TC15
- Meeting Reports: ICPRAM 2022, VISAPP 2022, ICPRAI 2021, IGS 2021 and IbPRIA 2022
- Bulletin Board
- Meeting and Education Planner
Wishing you all happy reading!
IAPR Newsletter Editor
Ph.D., Full Professor, National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China